榴莲视频官网_国产尤物精品视频_在线成年人视频_国产一区二区三区夜色

首頁 > 外研社 > 六年級 > 英語(外研社3-12年級) > 上學期 > 正文

六年級英語上冊Reading for Pleasure《A Visit to the Zoo》

點贊 收藏 評價 測速
課堂提問

課程內容
六年級英語上冊Reading for Pleasure A visit to the Zoo

Word List
giraffe 長頸鹿       later on 以后;過來;后來
see you later 再見   sea lion 海獅

A visit to the zoo
參觀動物園
Sam,Amy,Lingling and Daming are at the zoo.
薩姆、埃米、玲玲和大明在動物園。
"So,what do you want to see first?"Daming asks.
“那么,你們想先看什么?”大明問道。
"I want to see the snakes,"Sam says.
“我想去看蛇。”薩姆說。
“Me too,"says Daming.
“我也想去。”大明說。
"Oh,Sam!I don't like snakes,"says Amy."I want to see the giraffes.
“哦,薩姆!我不喜歡蛇,”埃米說,“我想看長頸鹿。”
"I like the elephants,"says Lingling.
“我喜歡大象。”玲玲說。
"I've got an idea,"says Sam."Daming and I will go and see the snakes.And you can see the elephants and giraffes."
“我有一個主意,”薩姆說,“大明和我去看蛇。你們可以看大象和長頸鹿。”
"OK"says Amy "See you later."
“好的,”埃米說,“待會見。”
"When and where will we meet?"asks Amy.
“我們什么時間在哪里見面呢?”埃米問道。
"Let's meet at three and see the lions,"says Sam.
“我們三點見面,看獅子去。”薩姆說。
"That's a good idea,"says Lingling."See you then."
Later on...
后來......
"Here are the lions,"says Sam."What time is it?"
“獅子在這里,”薩姆說,“幾點了?”
"It's two minutes past three.Where are Amy and Lingling?"
asks Daming.
“三點零二分了。埃米和玲玲在哪里?”大明問道。
"I don't know,"says Sam."Let's buy some ice creams first."
“我不知道,”薩姆說,“我們先去買冰激凌吧。”
Daming buys two ice creams.
大明買了兩個冰激凌。
"Here's your ice cream,Sam."he says.
“你的冰激凌在這里,薩姆。”他說。
"Look at that monkey,"says Sam.It's funny."
“看那只猴子,”薩姆說,“真有趣。”
"And it's very fast."says Daming."Look!"
“它跑得也很快,”大明說,“看啊!”
"Oh no!It's got my ice cream,"says Sam.Daming laughs.
“哦,不!它把我的冰激凌拿走了。”薩姆說。大明笑了。
"It's not funny."says Sam.
“這不好笑。”薩姆說。
"And where are the girls?"
“女孩兒們在哪里?”
"Here we are,"says Amy.She looks like a tiger."There's face painting at the children's zoo."says Lingling.She looks like a monkey."Sam doesn't 
“我們在這里。”埃米說。她看起來像只老虎。   “兒童動物園里有臉部彩繪。”玲玲說。                         她看起來像只猴子。      “薩姆不喜歡猴
like monkeys"says Daming."That's not funny,"says Sam."And why are you late?"he asks Amy.Amy looks surprised."'Let's meet at three at the sea 
子。”大明說。          “這不好笑,薩姆說。”你們為什么遲到了?”他問埃米。            埃米有些吃驚。     “‘我們三點在海獅處見面。’你說的。
lions' you said.
But there aren't any sea lions in this zoo!""Not sea lions,"says Sam."I said 'Let's meet at three and see the lions'""Oh no!say Amy and Lingling. 但是這個動物園里沒有海獅!”              “不是海獅,”薩姆說,“我說的是‘我們三點見面,看獅子去。’”            “哦,不!”埃米和玲玲說道。



此內容正在抓緊時間編輯中,請耐心等待

王老師

女,小教高級職稱

高級教師,名師,骨干教師 ,學術帶頭人,多次榮獲省市優質課一等獎。

評論

點此登錄 后即可暢所欲言

聯系我們 版權說明 幫助中心 在線客服

?2016 同桌100 All Rights Reserved